On completion of the Training Module learners will be able to:-
1. Apply health and safety procedures when carrying out a barbering service for male clients.
2.Effectively and safely use the full range of tools and equipment as appropriate to conduct the required cutting, styling, and/or trimming techniques in line with client requirements.
3. Discuss scalp, skin conditions and disorders.
4. Carry out client consultation to determine client requirements.
5. Demonstrate a range of cutting techniques as applied to men’s hairstyles.
6. Discuss men’s beards and demonstrate the cutting/trimming techniques applicable to achieve the desired facial shape